Monday, June 16, 2014

I'm Still Alive!

So sorry for the lack of posts -- I think I mentioned in a previous post that I'm teaching a beginner's electronics camp this week -- ages 8 to 12. Last week was a whirlwind of last minute planning PLUS my (now) 4 year old had a birthday party and family was in town. Long story short -- crazy week last week, even crazier week this week.

I'll try to get a few posts up this week for Experiment 4 (and the update to Experiment 2) -- just got home from Day 1 of the camp and I'm quite exhausted. Twenty-two kids, all learning about electronics! Today, all of them soldered for the first time... most of them enjoyed it, too. (One got burned on his finger and isn't so sure he likes this... )

Anyway, just wanted to alert anyone following along that I haven't forgotten this blog, just been really really busy. After this week, things slow down for the summer for me (well, until July 20 when I teach the camp again for a week.)


No comments:

Post a Comment